Products & services
Lentivirus shRNA vector
GenePharma Lentivrus mediated RNAi service
GenePharma could product high quality Lentivirus shRNA shuttle vectors suitable for in vivo research. GenePharma’s lentivirus shRNA shuttle vector are compatible with the 3 vector and 4 vector packaging systems, the clients could easily package lenti virus using the combined shRNA vectors. The service procedure is：
- Based on the gene information ( sequence or Gene ID) provided by the clients, we designed the shRNA sequences with special software, generally we will design four sequences.
- The clients choose one of GenePharma’s lentivirus shRNA vectors to construct the recombined shRNA vector.
Synthesize the DNA double strand sequences and linear process the vectors, link the shRNA sequence with the vector, and screen the target recombined target, sequence the vector, and provide the recombined LV shRNA vectors to clients.
1. 1.Silencing of FABP3 promotes apoptosis and induces mitochondrion impairment in embryonic carcinoma cells. Ya-Hui Shen, Gui-Xian Song, Yao-Qiu Liu, Wei Sun, Li-Juan Zhou, Hai-Lang Liu, Rong Yang, Yan-Hui Sheng, Ling-Mei Qian and Xiang-Qing Kong. JOURNAL OF BIOENERGETICS AND BIOMEMBRANES; 2012; 44(3); 317-323.
2. 2.Inhibition of mCD14 inhibits TNFα secretion and NO production in RAW264.7 cells stimulated by Brucella melitensis infection. Ming Lei, Li Du, Hanwei Jiao, Ying Cheng, Donglin Zhang, Yongchang Hao, Gangshan Li, Wei Qiu, Quanshui Fan, Chengyao Li, Chuanfu Chen, Fengyang Wang. Veterinary Microbiology; Available online 7 June 2012.
3. 3.Stable silencing of β-lactoglobulin (BLG) gene by lentivirus-mediated RNAi in goat fetal fibroblasts. Shumin Zhang, Kai Xiong, Zhourui Xie, Wenting Nan, Honglin Liu and Jie Chen. Genetics and Molecular Biology;2012;35(3): 680-685.
4. 4.Inhibition of LDH-A by lentivirus-mediated small interfering RNA suppresses intestinal-type gastric cancer tumorigenicity through the downregulation of Oct4. Yongjie Zhang, Xia Zhang, Xi Wang, Lu Gan, Guanzhen Yu, Ying Chen, Ke Liu, Ping Li, Jun Pan, Jiejun Wang, Shukui Qin. Cancer Letters; 2012; 321(1): 45–54.
5. 5.Transcriptional Regulation of PES1 Expression by c-Jun in Colon Cancer. Wei Xie, Qin Feng, Yahui Su, Bin Dong, Jian Wu, Lin Meng, Like Qu, Chengchao Shou. PLoS ONE;2012; 7(7): e42253.
6. 6.Silencing of the integrin-linked kinase gene induces the apoptosis in ovarian carcinoma. Qian Liu, Lei Xiao, Dandan Yuan, Xiaoding Shi, Peiling Li. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction; 2012; 32(2): 120-127
7. 7.Interferon regulator factor 1/retinoic inducible gene I (IRF1/RIG-I) axis mediates 25-hydroxycholesterol-induced interleukin-8 production in atherosclerosis. Feng Wang, Weiwei Xia, Feng Liu, Ji Li, Guang Wang and Jun Gu. Cardiovasc Res; 2012;93 (1): 190-199.
8. 8.Receptor for activated C kinase 1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth by enhancing mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 activity. Yuanyuan Guo, Wendie Wang, Jing Wang, Jiannan Feng, Qingyang Wang, Jianfeng Jin, Ming Lv, Xinying Li, Yan Li, Yuanfang Ma, Beifen Shen, Jiyan Zhang. Hepatology; 2012; DOI: 10.1002.
9. 9.MicroRNA155 in the growth and invasion of salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma. Liu Liu, Yongjie Hu, Jingye Fu, Xihu Yang, Zhiyuan Zhang. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine; 2012; DOI: 10.1111.
10. 10.Lung fluorescence imaging to evaluate tumor metastasis induced by AQP5 expression in murine model. Zi-qiang Zhang, Zhu-xian Zhu and Chun-xue Bai. MEDICAL ONCOLOGY; 2012; 29(1): 205-211.
11. 11.Downregulation of miR-210 expression inhibits proliferation, induces apoptosis and enhances radiosensitivity in hypoxic human hepatoma cells in vitro. Wei Yang , Ting Sun, Jianping Cao, Fenju Liu, Ye Tian, Wei Zhua. Experimental Cell Research; 2012; 318( 8): 944–954.
12. 12.Let-7c functions as a metastasis suppressor by targeting MMP11 and PBX3 in colorectal cancer. Hai-Bo Han, Jin Gu, Hui-Jing Zuo, Zhi-Guo Chen, Wei Zhao, Ming Li, Deng-Bo Ji, You-Yong Lu, Zhi-Qian Zhang. The Journal of Pathology; 2012; 226(3): 544–555
Services available upon request
Ordering:Please fill in the following order form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to:00862151320295 our staff will confirm with you asap.